- Appearance: Hazy yellow/gold with hints of orange, a bit of lacing.
- Aroma: Big burst of lemon fills the room as soon as you pop open the bottle. Yeast and a touch of apple cider vinegar are also present.
- Taste: Strong lemon zest with the funk of wild yeast. Some white pepper and a bit of oak.
- Feel: Light with sharp carbonation. It finishes with a tart pear or granny smith apple feel around the edge of the tongue.
- Brewer: Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes
- Location: Saignelégier, Switzerland
- Website: https://www.brasseriebfm.ch/
- Style: Belgian Saison
- Alcohol Content: 5.0%