- Appearance: Medium to dark brown like a chestnut-stained piece of furniture.
- Aroma: Sugar and spice and everything nice. It smells a little bit like French toast.
- Taste: Sweet and boozy with a strong oak aftertaste. There's also a bit of chia tea flavor that builds as you drink.
- Feel: Thanks to the sharp carbonation, the body is a little lighter than you would expect given the rich flavor.
- Brewer: Picobrouwerij Alvinne
- Location: Zwevegem, Belgium
- Website: https://www.alvinne.com/
- Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- Alcohol Content: 9.0%