Spiced just right with an extra dash of alcohol, perfect for warming you up on the inside.
- Appearance: Dark brown, burgundy around the edges.
- Aroma: Malty sweet, cinnamon, cherry pie
- Taste: Malty sweet, chocolate and toasted grain, cinnamon, raisins, crasins, & prunes, and warm gingersnap cookies. Finishes with spice and a warming boozy kick.
- Feel: Medium body, dry finish.
- Brewer: Rahr & Sons Brewing
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Website: https://rahrbrewing.com/
- Style: Winter Warmer
- Alcohol Content: 8.0% ABV