If it looks like a cookie, smells like a cookie, and tastes like a cookie, it's got to be a pretty tasty beer!
- Appearance: Nearly opaque black. Beige head of fine bubbles.
- Aroma: Smells like a Thin Mint along with some alcohol esters and toasted grains.
- Taste: Up front, sweet dark chocolate and that 9% alcohol. Finishes with a strong Thin Mint flavor.
- Feel: Medium to heavy body. Not ask silky smooth as their regular Temptress. I think the mint flavor breaks the silkiness.
- Brewer: Lakewood Brewing
- Location: Garland, Texas
- Website: http://lakewoodbrewing.com/
- Style: Imperial Milk Stout
- Alcohol Content: 9.1% ABV