Sweeter than what I normally think of as an alt, this is still a very tasty beer.
- Appearance: Medium brown with reddish tones, thick & chunky foam (extra-foamy!)
- Aroma: Lots of brown sugar and some biscuit
- Taste: Sweeter than most alts I've tried, but very tasty. Graham cracker, roasted walnuts, toffee, and molasses
- Feel: Dry and not overly filling. Leaves you ready for another.
- Brewer: Hops & Grain Brewing
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Website: http://www.hopsandgrain.com
- Style: Altbier
- Alcohol Content: 5.0% ABV