|The Twelve Beers of Christmas 2014
(click photo for full size image)
Like last year, all beers were purchased at Spec's in Lubbock but this year they averaged a much more reasonable $9 per six (or four) pack than last year's twelve expensive beers that were a minimum of $10 per bottle (in a 22 oz bomber or 750 ml.)
From left to right (and the order we'll drink them in) we have:
- White Rascal by Avery Brewing Company
- Scruffy's Smoked Alt by Cedar Creek Brewery
- Longfin by Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Wyld Extra Pale Ale by Uinta Brewing Company
- Winter Solstice Seasonal Ale by Anderson Valley Brewing Company
- Old Chub NITRO by Oskar Blues Grill & Brew
- Sweet Action by Sixpoint Brewery
- Sex Panther by SanTan Brewing Co.
- Autumnal Molé Stout by Ska Brewing Co.
- Wasatch GhostRider White IPA by Utah Brewers Cooperative
- Walloon by Southern Star Brewing Company
- Upslope Craft Lager by Upslope Brewing Company - Lee Hill
- Imperial Java Stout by Santa Fe Brewing Company
Buy them now and we'll crack open the White Rascal on Christmas Day!